Monday, December 3, 2007

My first text blog.

Having just cleaned out my room, I realized it's about time I started to prepare some material for my blog. First, I'll begin with a brief introduction about myself. My name is Abhishek Joshi. I was born in Gwalior on the 1st of November, 1984. I've been educated at Loyola School, Jamshedpur which I consider to be the best school anyone could have studied at. Proud of it, Jai Loyola! Moving on, I did my engineering in Information Science from Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Vidyanagar, Bangalore. That's about as much a random reader needs to know about me. :)
As for why I've named the blog Assume Anything, I do not have much of an explanation except for the fact that it asks the reader to assume anything before reading an entry in this blog, and if he/she changes his/her views about that specific idea, then I consider it my privilege that I'd have shown the reader the true path. For it is only the seeker that finds the path. The rest wander in the Forest of Misery cursing God, their luck, others, and basically everyone apart from themselves instead of Surrendering and thus falling in love with life. Oh boy, there I go again! Well, no point in starting off already, I'll be writing a lot about these things later on. Reading it, you could probably just discard it all as nonsense, or read it and let your life be changed by it. The choice eventually would lie with you.
Enough for today! See ya around sometime.

p.s. Somebody once tried explaining Commitment to me as Integrity. I wonder if that person has come up with a better answer than that. :)

1 comment:

Obscure Optimist said...

congratulations!! That was a very predictable post!! But I look forward to everything that you've mentioned, in your blog... There are so many things on which you can write and give us a good read!! I know there'll be great posts,great discussions and great revelations!!! and then there'll be great comments too.......
Hoping for something profound and interesting!! Keep going boy!! All the Best!!

ps: really looking forward for the committment wala clarification (???)